There are always issues that are very important to our industries, where we must be proactive in our approach. We have developed the following position statements to educate lawmakers, which concisely explain our views on these issues.
Safety & Environment
Our industry’s main focus is on safety as well as the environment.
While it is critical to appropriately fund our highway system, WVTA believes we need to analyze where the dollars are going and determine how they can be spent more efficiently.
Economic and Jobs Development
Build and sustain a business competitive environment.
State government maintain prudent budgeting.
We would like to see prudence, integrity and transparency in government.
Have a responsible and work-ready workforce.
Continued legal reform in needed in WV.
- Editorial: Funding Plan Starts With Open Dialogue
- Meritor Announces Launch of 2019 Aftermarket Training Series
- Love’s Travel Stops Adds Locations in Texas, Ohio
- Border Wall Hinders Funding Negotiations as Trump Threatens Shutdown
- Molex Enhances Ethernet Network Platform for Autonomous Vehicles
- FMCSA, Others Tackle Truck Parking Problem
- Volvo Group Announces Leadership Changes
- Sunniva Acquires LTYR Logistics
- Alliant Energy Transportation to Acquire Business Transportation Solutions
- Lawmakers Pitch Infrastructure Proposals Before Next Congress