Have EPA, CARB Reached Détente Over Emission Policy?
Monday, 03 December 2018 00:31
Almost since Donald Trump moved into the White House, the Environmental Protection Agency and California Air Resources Board have been in a political war over the direction of U.S. environmental policy. Can there be a thaw in the works now that EPA has announced plans to begin an “environmental review” to reduce nitrogen oxide emissions for heavy trucks?
Powered by Versicherungsvergleich
- Editorial: Funding Plan Starts With Open Dialogue
- Meritor Announces Launch of 2019 Aftermarket Training Series
- Love’s Travel Stops Adds Locations in Texas, Ohio
- Border Wall Hinders Funding Negotiations as Trump Threatens Shutdown
- Molex Enhances Ethernet Network Platform for Autonomous Vehicles
- FMCSA, Others Tackle Truck Parking Problem
- Volvo Group Announces Leadership Changes
- Sunniva Acquires LTYR Logistics
- Alliant Energy Transportation to Acquire Business Transportation Solutions
- Lawmakers Pitch Infrastructure Proposals Before Next Congress