The West Virginia Trucking Association (“WVTA”) has announced that the exclusive WVTA Buyers’ Guide (the “Guide”) — the premier resource of relevant products and services for trucking professionals — is now available at the WVTA website at www.wvtrucking.com.
WVTA partnered with Overland Park, Kan.-based Strategic Value Media, a leading nationwide provider of print and digital media solutions for national, state and local trade and membership associations, to produce the Guide. WVTA is proud to provide its members with this useful and easily accessible year-round resource.
“This comprehensive Guide offers access to a vast network of industry suppliers,” said Jan Vineyard, President of WVTA. “We are very pleased with the ne work SVM has done with this Guide, which we anticipate will now greatly assist industry professionals in making educated purchasing decisions throughout the year. The response to this Guide by the industry has been nothing short of outstanding.”
The 2017 version of the Guide features updated and expanded company and product listings, in addition to other valuable information relating to the trucking industry. The Guide provides WVTA members and other industry professionals with an ef cient way to browse for goods and services. The Guide also offers trucking suppliers and companies exceptional visibility by showcasing their products and services to a targeted, industry-speci c buyer group.
If your company or business has not yet taken advantage of this exceptional opportunity to highlight your products and services in the Guide, it is not too late!
- Editorial: Funding Plan Starts With Open Dialogue
- Meritor Announces Launch of 2019 Aftermarket Training Series
- Love’s Travel Stops Adds Locations in Texas, Ohio
- Border Wall Hinders Funding Negotiations as Trump Threatens Shutdown
- Molex Enhances Ethernet Network Platform for Autonomous Vehicles
- FMCSA, Others Tackle Truck Parking Problem
- Volvo Group Announces Leadership Changes
- Sunniva Acquires LTYR Logistics
- Alliant Energy Transportation to Acquire Business Transportation Solutions
- Lawmakers Pitch Infrastructure Proposals Before Next Congress