Wednesday, 27 September 2017 10:32
The West Virginia Oil Marketers & Grocers Association (OMEGA), the trade association which represents the state’s convenience stores, independent grocers and petroleum marketers, has appointed Daniel Hall Director of Government Affairs & Membership Development Coordinator, representatives announced.
“Daniel’s legislative experience, knowledge of our issues and passion for the industries OMEGA represents make him the perfect choice to lead both our government affairs program and membership development initiative,” said Traci Nelson, president of OMEGA.
Nelson said in addition to OMEGA, Hall will manage the government affairs and membership development programs for the West Virginia Trucking Association, West Virginia Wholesalers Association and the Independent Insurance Agents of West Virginia; all of which are managed by OMEGA.
Hall, a native West Virginian, served two terms in the West Virginia House of Delegates before being elected to West Virginia State Senate. During his legislative tenure, he served as chairman for several committees and ultimately as Senate Majority Whip. Prior to joining OMEGA, Hall worked as a State Liaison for the National Rifle Association of America.
- Editorial: Funding Plan Starts With Open Dialogue
- Meritor Announces Launch of 2019 Aftermarket Training Series
- Love’s Travel Stops Adds Locations in Texas, Ohio
- Border Wall Hinders Funding Negotiations as Trump Threatens Shutdown
- Molex Enhances Ethernet Network Platform for Autonomous Vehicles
- FMCSA, Others Tackle Truck Parking Problem
- Volvo Group Announces Leadership Changes
- Sunniva Acquires LTYR Logistics
- Alliant Energy Transportation to Acquire Business Transportation Solutions
- Lawmakers Pitch Infrastructure Proposals Before Next Congress